4. WiFi Information & Charging Station: Using this stylish free printable to frame your Wifi password will make it easy for guests to connect. It’s also really thoughtful! You know what else is thoughtful? Supplying either an extra power /usb adapter and possibly charging cords in case they forgot theirs. This one below allows you to just plug into an existing outlet. Love it! You may as well supply a note pad with a couple of pens too.
5. Bathroom Essentials: Supply fluffy fresh towels and wash clothes, maybe even a robe. A basket of toiletries is also a welcoming gift. Because who wants to ask to borrow a razor or a toothbrush? Save them the trouble and fill a cute basket up with anything and everything you can think of. While we’re talking about bathroom, I always place a plug in nightlight in the bathroom or in the hall. We don’t want stumbling guests in the middle of the night. Don’t forget to spruce up your guest bathroom. I did mine for just a little over $100. You can even make up some of my homemade Poo Spray to mask embarrassing odors.
- shampoo (been using this brand forever!)
- extra toothbrushes & floss
- blow dryer
- mouth wash
- feminine hygiene products
- shower gel (my favorite from Burts Bees)
- disposable razors
- hair ties
- face cleanser – I always forget my facial cleanser!
- chap stick (love the grapefruit flavor)
- pain reliever, tums, sleep aid
Tags: #Guest Room